Take Home Whitening Kit Instructions
1. Before whitening, brush and floss your teeth.
2. Using the mixing nozzle, place a small ‘teardrop’ amount of the whitening gel in the interior face of each tooth compartment.
3. Place the trays in the mouth, gel should not over-flow onto the gums once trays are in place - if so, too much gel was used - remove excess gel with your finger or dry toothbrush.
4. ‘Bubbling’ will appear inside the trays, wear for 30 minutes - no longer than 45 minutes.
5. After whitening, rinse trays with cold water - hot water may damage the trays. Rinse and brush excess gel from teeth.